How do I get a home charger for my new vehicle?
Ogilvie Fleet recommends Pod Point’s 7kW home charger the Solo and we will refer you to Pod Point once your plug-in vehicle has been ordered.
Pod Point’s installation process ensures you’ll get the right charger for your plug-in vehicle, will assist you with all the paperwork for the OLEV home charge grant and they’ll install your smart Solo home charger on day most convenient for you.
Who are Pod Point?
Pod Point are the UK’s leading experts in electric vehicle charging and over the last 10 years have installed over 60,000 home charge points across the country.
Pod Point manufacture and install smart wi-fi enabled home chargers and are Ogilvie Fleets exclusive charging partner. The Solo home charge unit is compatible with all plug-in vehicle on sale in the UK.
Why Pod Point?
- Fast, safe and wi-fi enabled chargepoints from £279 (inclusive of OLEV grant, Pod Point will apply on your behalf)
- Pod Point’s leading installation service is currently rated at 4.8/5 across over 7000 reviews via reviews.com Pod Point’s home charger – the Solo, is smart and wi-fi enabled.
- The Solo’s connectivity means it benefits from new features and software updates - ensuring you never miss out on Pod Point’s latest innovations.
- The Solo is the safest home charging unit in the UK and is at least 3x faster than charging your electric vehicle via 3-pin plug
- Pod Point offer a free accompanying app with their home charger available now for iOS and Android mobile devices, this pairs with your home charger so you can see exactly how much your charging is costing you at the touch of a button.
Pod Point’s Public Charging Network
Pod Point operate a network of over 1,700 public charging points in the UK. Find your nearest charge point here.
No membership fees or RFIDs, many of Pod Point’s pubic chargers are free to use, and if not there is a simple top-up pay as you charge system.
The Pod Point app is simple, easy to use and links your home charging to Pod Point’s public network charging, ensuring you keep track of how much it is costing to charge your vehicle at all times.