Empower your drivers and reduce administration. Allow your drivers to create the quotes.
Our new driver quotes portal provides clients with the option of having their policy and choice lists handled online, in real time. Unique in our sector, this facility is in use by many of our clients who have opted to outsource their fleet administration and allow drivers the ability to select new vehicles directly, though completely in line with their fleet policy.
Ogilvie maintains complete internal control of the system so that as your policy adapts, we can mirror its changes instantly without having to change any hardcoding, nor necessitate the time restrictive involvement of programmers.
New features for 2018 include:
- Select and compare vehicles based on key information such as P11D value, CO2 & MPG
- Larger images, more vehicles shown per page and a faster loading times.
- Text search functions to find specific vehicles or features
- The ability to sort vehicle lists based on a range of key criteria and save vehicles in a shortlist.
- The inclusion of Scottish company car tax rates.
- Order tracking to check the status of an ordered vehicle.
Alongside the established functionality:
- Fully customisable to a client's very specific needs.
- Always-on and always-real-time access direct to our own systems.
- Vehicles can be "built" online with option-linking that minimises errors.
- Full standard equipment details can be seen or downloaded.
- Complete technical details are shown for every vehicle.
- Driver BIK data is detailed both online and in downloaded summary documents.
- Restrictions can be refined by rental, P11D, CO2 level, MPG, NCAP rating, vehicle type, carrying capacity and any number of other elements you might want to use within your policy.
- Upgrades, downgrades, cash payments or reimbursements are easily managed and detailed.
- Drivers can see as little or as much as you want when they access the system.
- Various levels of authority can be incorporated, allowing, for example, a Fleet Manager to access everything, but a driver to access only their own data.
- Online ordering can be enabled, disabled or allowed by grade, always with the option of using our "order-brake" to prevent an order being placed without appropriate approval.
- Regardless of the complications of your policy, we're sure we can provide the solution.
We built our system from the ground up, thinking as a Fleet Manager would and involving clients in the test phases, resulting in a system that is now renowned for its incredible ease of use yet amazing technical abilities.
Driver quotes can be completely tailored to meet any client's needs and incorporate any policy, almost regardless of its complexity. We haven't yet failed to match our system to a client's policy.
We would be delighted to show you power of our bespoke online driver quotes system. Please contact us to find out more and arrange a personal demonstration. Alternatively visit our Online Access page to log-in.